How to make Chai with Leema Chai Mix
RECIPE FOR TWO CUPS OF CHAI
COOKING TIME- ABOUT 14-16 MINUTES
- Boil 1 1/4 cups of water in a small pot on medium heat.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of Chai Masala Mix to the boiling water.
- Let it steep for about 3 minutes.
- Add in 1 1/2 teaspoons of loose Ceylon black tea and 1 cup of milk. (we love soy or oat milk)
- Add any sweetener at this stage. (we love adding blue agave)
- Bring the chai to a boil on medium-low heat, so it starts aerating and bubbling to the top. Remove the pot from heat until the bubbles go down.
- Now lower the heat and place the pot back on the stove. Simmer in low heat until the chai bubbles back up again.
- Remove from heat.
- Strain the chai into two cups using a fine mesh strainer to filter out the tea and spices. Enjoy